Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Remembering Daddy

Playing with daddy was a treasure,
He wasn’t around much,
Daddy was in the army, but
When he was home, he would
Play horsie with my sis and I,

We’d load up our motorcycles
And spend the day in the woods.
He would take us places and do
Things with us, be in charge of
An over nite party for sis,
he was not only my daddy,
but my very best friend.

Now I have a son of my own,
About 2 now, full of energy
And always on the move
The world is his anew, to
Explore, wonder and sigh
Looking, touching in awe
Of the wonders and mysterious
Things to see and learn

Daddy loves us, doesn’t
Have to say a word, you can
Feel it, just in his presence.
He is always so kind and gentle
Loving in all things.

Truly a guardian angel for
All of our family

We love you daddy forever and always!

(Dedicated to my husband and son)

Knightgale©11/09

No comments: