Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My best friend










My sweet hubby, my love, my soulmate, my best friend. As we get older, we begin to worry, will I see and have him with me tomorrow. He has had a good life, tho we both have been thru many struggles, like most people. He is a good father, is so very good to all of us. He is so kind and gentle, does NOT like controversy at all. I love him dearly and hope we can still be together for a very long time. He is such a special blessing in my life. He literally saved me from the "pits of hell." His love and kindness is what I never knew or experienced. He is the sole reason my heart still beats!! Love, kindness, compassion is always FREE!!

HAPPY ANIVERSARY-JAN 4/2016-50 YEARS!!!

2 comments:

BadJan said...

Aww Knight you always make me smile when I read about your sweet Mike! Such a sweet man and I'm honored to call both of you my friends!! Congrats on your 50 year anniversary!! What an awesome milestone!! My wish for you both is to have many more! Hugs to both of you!

Knightgale said...

Thanks Jan, he is a real trooper and soulmate, so happy to have him still with me.

Knight