Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mama's Shoes

Every day I find myself looking more like my mother, and walking in her shoes, tho my childhood was barbaric/abusive, I have not suffered like my mother did in many ways. She was ever so strict, but religious, very honest and forth right in all things. Honest/intergrity and being loyal to others in "trust", was imperative in our lives. My quest in this life to help other children, stems from experiences of my own childhood and to do what I can to help others in a variety of ways. I volunteer much of my time, devoted to imprisoned children, and/or those who may be facing possible incareration at such an early age. Speaking out, making my voice heard is important, I hope it is yours as well.

I have come to know and trust few, but those chosen few are so special in my life, and know without a doubt I can trust them to be my friend, count on them to support me in my advocacy/justice mission. Those "special few" KNOW who you are and I THANK YOU, for caring and sharing a part of YOUR world for/with me.


A SPECIAL TRIBUTE/DEDICATION....To a phenomenal, wonderful, loving lady, who is so very close in my heart, YOU know who you are, many blessings to come your way always!!

No comments: