Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Hubby, My Love, My Life

Tho We've been together for so long,
Most of the time has been like a song.

I do love you so very much,
I still tingle just from your touch.

You're always so helpful and neat,
and I'm so proud your're mine to keep.

Yes, time is swiftly passing us by,
like flowers in spring, then summer, they die,
But you keep me going strong,
guiding me thru right and wrong,


Loving me as you do,
always so sweet and kind too.

Without you, I'd be so very weary,
and to go on in life, would be so dreary.

Your certain laugh and smile,
is a welcome to stay a while,


To see you in cheerful spirits,
is listening to a song with all the right lyrics.

So glad our lives have come together and touched,
and I will always LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH.

Written for my hubby, Michael

Knightgale 1998(c)

(My guardian angel for almost 44 yrs)

No comments: