Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wounded Heart

Lord, why am I so used and abused
When my heart is honest and pure?

I try so hard to do my very best
I'm really being put to the test.

So many demanding, for their own gain,
While driving others totally insane.

I give my all each and every day,
Only for them to say,"Hey!!".

How much more am I to take,
When inside my heart breaks?

I am accused and blamed,
til my heart is sorely maimed.

I try to keep on going,
But at times my wounded heart is showing.

Seems no one really cares,
Just to continue to throw dares.

I want the best for everyone,
so they too, can continue to see the rising sun.

Lord, please help me to make it thru each day,
To always have a kind word to say.

To listen well with all my heart,
To be able to continue my work,
and always be a part.

Those who abuse,
Help them to understand,
They, too can change,
and become a part
and help mend a WOUNDED HEART.

Knightgale~2000(c)

No comments: