Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wondering Thoughts..........

When gazing at his baby picture, I sit here and wonder, no one had any way of knowing what life will bring him from day to day, now he sits is a small room long hrs each day, wondering what to do or say. He asks himself,oh what did I do, to deserve this?

Only a small child in an adult world, in awe and confusion of what they are saying. Now facing such sadness and depression, some days, thinking I just cannot go on, but somehow I must, for I did not do anything wrong, why won’t they believe me?, oh how I wish they would.

I have so many things I would love to do, go fly a kite on a windy day, wade the waters of the old neighborhood pond, stretch out on the grass and soak up the heavenly rays of God’s sunshine upon my face, chase butterflies and bugs, just for fun. Call a buddy and just go fishing for a while, or play some games, we talked about so often. Run in and out of the house, kissing my mother’s cheek on the way out, yelling over my shoulder how much I love her, and thanks for the money, to buy a burger and coke for my friend and me.

Just wondering what that would be like, but keeps me sane in this forsaken place…………….

Knightgale©2006

No comments: