Thursday, October 29, 2009

Weep NO More........












AGE 15, Krista McDaniel, thrown in prison for 30 years with NO chance of parole.
(for being in the wrong place, wrong time, WRONG ADULTS, charged for a crime, she did NOT cause, did NOT participate in)



Weep no more my child,
I am here with you, by your side.

So dry up those tears, that come from all those past years,
Come sit beside me,
Enjoy Life anew.

As a friend, lean on me,
experience the joy and happiness you'll see.

We both have journeyed so far and
have experienced many things,
Giving joy to others, will make our heart sing.

Caring and helping those in silence,
is a joy and wonder to behold.

To discover the beauty thrust upon us.
Enjoyed by all, without a fuss.

We both searching for our tomorrows,
tho we know so many with such pain and sorrow.

We can help them with life anew , We have told,
A time of excitement and healing of the soul.

So stay with me my child,
Rest, in peaceful sleep for a while.

Knightgale(c)2003


Dedicated TRIBUTE for my special friend, KRISTA LYNN McDANIEL~~~Life "anew" is waiting!

No comments: