Thursday, October 29, 2009

My DAILY BLESSINGS........

My daily blessings include those who are never too busy in their lives to communicate with me. So many say one thing and then do nothing, claim to be of much greatness, but yet, never heard from them. Being truthful of who you are and what you are to others, being sincere in all things, just being ourselves, is all I have to offer, I am me, just an old Ga. country gal trying to give to children, many things, I never had as a child, I hope in some way, somehow along my journeys, I can give of my heart, my caring and support, so many children never had a hug, never sat on dad or mom's lap, never many things children need so badly in being nurtured, as a rose blossums to it's full beauty, so does a child, with all the right "nutrients", otherwise it wilts and dies away.

I am so very blessed in many ways.

No comments: